Tuesday, April 30, 2013

MPS TUESDAY FREEBIE - MOM

Happy Freebie Day! I thought since Mother's Day is right around the corner you would like a little Mom sentiment that you could use for a gift tag or for something special.

My Mom says the same thing every year, "I dont want you to get me any gifts." But of course we always do, how can we not, right?:) Are you planning anything fun for Mother's Day this year?

I also wanted to share my new image called "A WATERED GARDEN" its now available at my Etsy Shop!






A MOTHER'S LOVE
"Mother's Love"  Rubber Stamp Set is Available HERE and we are working on some new stamp sets  that are coming soon!



And all my digital stamps are available for purchase at Sparkle N Sprinkle with no waiting, you can download them right after your purchase!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, it's lovely!!
    Hugs
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely sentiment and wonderful new images! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete