Tuesday, August 14, 2012

MPS TUESDAY FREEBIE - SUNSHINE!

Happy Freebie day everyone! All I can think about these days are the heat and the sun its been so hot here so I thought a sunny stamp for you this week would be appropriate:)

Also, Congratulations to Sharon for naming my new angel, "Charity" I love that name and think its really fitting for an angel, in fact I think we should all be Angels of Charity towards each other, dont you?:)

Thank you so much to all of you who played the name game, I loved every one of your name suggestions, its always SO hard to choose!!

My Charity Angel and Our Lady of Lourdes Madonna are NOW AVAILBLE at my Etsy shop and now all of my Digital Stamps at Sparkle N Sprinkle are now on sale and are DOWNLOADABLE!! No waiting!!

7 comments:

  1. thank you for the freebie... here it's very hot too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THank you for the freebie. In this part of the world we are not seeing much of the sun at the moment - still winter! Great to see such a cheerful looking sun and hopefully we'll see the real thing soon! Hugs, Suze

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the sweet freebie. I love it.

    Your new images are fabulous. Congrats Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sunshine and Lady of Lourdes. I will be adding that to my collection. Thanks for sharing the info!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Michelle, these are GORGEOUS, and thank you for the freebie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the cute digi, today it was a 106 here and has been over a hundred for the last 10 days or so. The highest it's been was a 107. Needless to say I stay in as much as I can.

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sunshiny image, Michelle! Thank you! We are so excited about selling your images at SNS, and at creating some of them for those who stamp exclusively!

    ReplyDelete