Saturday, June 4, 2011

Spotlight Saturday

Welcome to the Weekend!
I am hoping to get some crafting done this weekend after a very busy week at work.
I guess I've been busy crafting too, but I've been making bridal invitations for my niece's shower. It is difficult to make the same card over and over! lol But they are almost finished.

The Mermaids have created some gorgeous creations for your inspiration this week.
So let's take a look....

Wendy 


Irene

Karen

Jenn

Pauline

Aren't these gorgeous??
There is still time to join our Bingo challenge this week!
We love seeing your creations!

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Such awesome projects here! Happy crafting everyone!
    Shelley: Your niece's bridal shower invites are sure to turn out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, ladies! Shelley, I hope your bridal shower cards are coming along, I'm sure they are beautiful! Thanks so much for another fun Saturday Spotlight!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Shelley.... thanks a million for this more then wonderful post. Thanks for jumping in for me. That is such a great thing.
    Warm hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete