Monday, May 23, 2011

This weeks winner!

Hi there!



It's time to announce the winner of this weeks challenge.

And girls did we get a load of entries this week! Fantstic cards and projects....



There were a lot of you ladies who did use and image from Michelle. And I want to thank you for this!!! We appreciate it so much that you took the effort to choose a lovely image from Michelle!



I loved to see all the special cards and projects that were out there... and I'm glad that I don't have to make the choice of who is the winner.... Lucky me we have Random.org do that for us.

Because I tell you... I really really couldn't have choose!!!



But this weeks winner is.....









Congratulations Deb. Please contact Michelle to claim your prize!



Have a great day and don't forget to come back tomorrow for another challenge WITH an image of Michelle!



Hugs

xxx

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Deb! Your calendar is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Deb! Such beautiful calendar pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Deb - great project!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Deb, your calender is fabulous! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete