Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lydia Boode - Guest Designer

Once again it is time for our guest designer to
 share their wonderful talent with us.
This week we have Lydia Boode with us!


And here is a little bit about Lydia...



Hi I’m Lydia, I live in a little village in the Netherlands called Heeten together with my husband, our daughter Elise and 2 Dobermanns. I love scrapping since the first time a saw it, since a few years I also make Cards. I like to experiment with a lot of different techniques and to combine them.

My other passion is the Dogsport with both my dogs. It’s so great to be a team with my dogs, and to see how they have so much pleasure to work for me and to learn. Still I’m hoping that my big dog gets puppies of the end of this year.

It is great to be able to get to know the ladies in the group.

Here is Lydia's gorgeous card featuring Grace

Isn't she a beauty!!

Thanks so much Lydia for sharing your creation with us this week!

I hope you all join in our "Make Your Own Pattern Paper" Challenge this week. There is still time to enter....

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lydia - thanks for joining us, so nice to meet you! :) Your card is gorgeous, thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lydia!! Thanks for sharing a little about yourself. Your card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Lydia! Fantastic design, details and cutting! Gorgeous coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lydia, wonderful card and nice to read a little about you! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lydia! Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete