Thursday, December 9, 2010

Previously Released Thursday

I thought it would be fun to revisit some of Michelle's previously released images.  I've been looking through our design team's photo albums and picking out some beautiful cards for you.  

 Andrea featuring Fairy

Claire featuring Eva

Margie featuring Leilani

Marion featuring Angel of Hope

Melissa featuring Earth Angels

Tammy featuring Cutie Patootie

I hope you've enjoyed seeing these beautiful cards today using previously released Michelle Perkett Studio images.  I've included a link in each image name so you can find them easily at Michelle's Etsy store.

Please don't forget our latest challenge you have a few more days to join in the fun!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun post ladies! I remember all of these so well and now I can almost tell who created each one by your recognizable styles! I love that! Thank you to Jan and our creative mermaids for another fun Thursday post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I love the Cutie Patootie!!!

    ReplyDelete