Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Release Party At SNR Card Universe Tonight!

Happy Thursday!   
Our Magnificent Mermaid interview will resume again next week, but today I have exciting news! 

There’s a party tonight at our Michelle Perkett Studio  SNR Card Universe group,  it’s a "Halloween Fun" New Release Party at 7PM central.  There will be a fun Halloween trivia game and a challenge with our freebie for starters!  

So did you notice I said New Release?!  Michelle has some cute new digital images she’s releasing this evening!  I'm giving just a little sneak peak of two now, you will be able to purchase these new digital images at Michelle's Etsy store right after the party! Did you know that new members to Michelle Perkett Studio groups on SNR Card Universe, Paper Craft Planet and Crafters Digital Art Center receive a 20% discount on their first shopping trip to Michelle's Etsy store?

I also thought I should remind you about the Full Moon Fever blog hop this Saturday and Sunday because you won't want to miss it!  If you’d like to sign up to participate you can do that here.

….and we have a Witches Brew Mixed With Halloween challenge going on here!

See you this evening at the party!

3 comments:

  1. Jan, I love your sneeky peeky's! I cant wait to see all of your cards, I love the blinged out moon!!:)Thank you for another fun post and I cant wait to see which one of our Magnificent Mermaids will be in the limelight next Thursday!:)

    Cant wait for our Release party tonight! Everyone is invited so I hope to see you all there!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo. I love a party and I can't wait to see the full images. See you there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that moon...can't wait for more!!

    ReplyDelete