Saturday, September 4, 2010

Spotlight Saturday!

Spotlight Saturday
is here again!

It's another Saturday. Time flies by... and I have to say that I'm so happy that my kids are getting back in their routine. My DS started with his intership as a baker/pastrymaster and
from Monday he will be at school the other days.
So finally after having him home for 4 months I'm so 
ready for getting the house and time back to me... 
LOL

Believe me I had a great time having my kids around me all that time...
but somehow the routine and rythm was missing in my daily routine.

Now I was so happy when I found out that Michelle has an image with a great great
pastry on it!

I saw Bella the Baker and I just had to buy here!
I wasn't in the DT yet but couldn't wait till I would hear if I was going to be in it.
So I went to the STORE and bought me her!

DIGITAL STAMP - BELLA THE BAKER
I love the vintage look that she has, and the pastry looks soooo yummy.

Here is my card that Marion made with her!


Don't forget that there is still a great challenge running HERE at this blog

and that we are going to have a great PARTY at CDAC
on September 5th, 2:00 PM Atlantic Time!

So make sure that you join us there!

Thanks for looking

2 comments:

  1. She's beautiful Marion! You've used one of my favorite colors for her!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marion, this is such a gorgeous card with Bella the Baker! I love the vintage feel it has and your coloring is beautiful! I'm glad it gave you some inspiration and hope your son is enjoying his internship!:)

    ReplyDelete