Sunday, August 29, 2010

Polly, Dolly & William

Introducing Polly, Dolly & William a new release at our Michelle Perkett Studio Etsy store!  

Our first card was made by Marilyn.  Aren't her flowers gorgeous?!  I love the colors she chose too!   
You can read about how she created this beautiful card by visiting her blog Marilyn's Cards and More
Our second card was made by me, Jan.  It's a tri fold card with lots of room on the inside for a letter to a loved one.   I was thinking it would be a nice one for Operation Write Home when I was making it.
And, our third card was made by me, Jan.  It's one of those happy accidents.  I wanted to pop the balloon on my first card so I cut it out and attached it with foam tape and had the remainder of the printed image left.  I'd cut into Polly's bow in her hair by accident but William didn't have to go to waste!  One of my favorite color combinations is red, white, blue and kraft.  He was perfect for it!

I hope you enjoyed a little peek of our new release Polly, Dolly & William!  Be sure to check out our Back to School Blog Hop & Challenge, you still have a little time left to play!

4 comments:

  1. Marilyn and Jan, I love the cards you made with the new image from Michelle! You girls are so fast!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you all did such a great job. I love all the color combos and layouts of your cards. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Jan and Marilyn! Your Polly, Dolly and William cards are just darling! What a beautiful job you girls have done! Gorgeous cards!! Thank you girls!:)

    ReplyDelete