Monday, March 22, 2010

We Have a Winner.......

Dang....I really hate having to choose a winner because every single one of the cards were awesome this week.  After much consideration I have chosen Marilyn as our winner this week.  OMG.......her card is absolutely AMAZING!!!!  Here is her card............
And the inside.................
 This card is absolutely over the top awesome and so creative!!!

Thank you so much to all of you who played along with us this week!!!!!!!!

Hugs to you all!!!

7 comments:

  1. That's quite gorgeous!! Love the pop out inside the card - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Marilyn! Soooo clever :)
    Hugs
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cheerful card. Congratulations Marilyn!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! What a pretty card. Congrats Marilyn!! Love the pop-up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Marilyn!! What a beautiful job you did this week on your card!!! Wonderful!! Dont forget to email me and let me know what you would like from my shop!!:)

    Hugs,

    Michelle:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Marilyn... I really love what you did with your homemade flowers. Very clever...

    hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Marilyn! This is a fabulous card - I love your flowers - super creative!

    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete